Friday, December 23, 2011

Product Review: BurPees & Bows Boutique



I recently purchased, as my daughter's birthday gift, a placemat and Boo-Boo pillow from BurPees & Bows Boutique, the business run by a work at home mother, Samantha Todd McCall. At that time she asked me to also review her newest item, the Therapy Pillows. How could I say no?! I, of course, ordered the Therapy pillow and Boo Boo pillow in lavender, as that is my favorite smell.


BurPees & Bows Boutique has loads and loads of fabric choices. As my newest obsession is owls, that is what I chose. Look how adorable this is? The colors are so bright and cheerful your little one could easily forget their boo-boo. The smell of the pillows is DIVINE! When I opened the package the smell wafted out and immediately I brought it to my nose and breathed in deep. So heady and yet relaxing. I hid them in my bedroom, from my daughter's prying eyes, and the whole room now smells amazing.


The stitching is very well done. I know that the inside material won't be falling out. 

The USES of therapy pillows:
* Use as eye pillow for light pressure and lavender scent for relaxation & reduction of headache/sinus tension. 
* Place in drawers or closets for fresh lavender scented under garmets. 
* Warm OR cool for sore muscle/joint aches and pains - including cramps & headaches:)  Warm use for neck, shoulders, back, tummy, eyes, etc. 
* Keep them at work for stressful days for a quick relaxing break --- beats the water cooler gossip or chocolate!



Boo Boo pillows are $5 and Therapy Pillows are $10. The scents for both are:
 lavender
 peppermint
 grapefruit tangerine
 lemon ginger
 peppermint lavender 
 All of the pillows are always same day shipping. 




The next item from BurPees & Bows Boutique is this beautiful and sturdy placemat. Yes, I chose an owl. My daughter is as in love with them as I am. The seal on the placemat is all around, even a little over on the edging so I don't have to worry that water will seep in during washing and ruin the picture.


The trim also carries over to the back, it isn't left plain. Some people cut corners, but not Samantha.
Placemats are $12 each -- custom designs are always welcomed and encouraged. A proof is sent to the purchaser before the final product is made.


There is so many items available at BurPees & Bows Boutique, it would take me all day to list! Here is a brief list though:
*Coffee Cozies
*Carseat Canopies
*Reusable Snack Bags
*Personalized Melamine Plates
*Crayon Rolls


Be sure to head on over to BurPees & Bows and check out the extensive items she has available. Support WAHM and be proud that you have! Have an amazing day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment