Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Free Facebook Page Review


I know there is a sign up on our facebook page but it is a bit much for me to keep up with and I am trying to get more followers here on our blog! So here is the deal to move to the top of the list to get your free facebook page review you have to:

1. Follow this blog.

2. Leave a comment on this blog entry with a link to your facebook business page.

3. In that comment also include an answer to this question:
What would you like Litte Bee Buzz to do next to help promote businesses? You can use one of the pre thought out answers or you can create one of your own!
Business directory by business type
Business directory by location
sampler packs (businesses send in samples of products, we combine them all into a box and then sell the box at a very reasonable price.)
giveaways of products from our businesses rather then just free page reviews!
Auction of products from all of our businesses! 

Winner will be picked Saturday the 30th of July at noon est.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting. I have followed your blog. My business page is www.facebook.com/aydenstreasuretrove. I LOVE the idea of sampler packs! That's really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have just started my own blog Wicklessburners - est May 2011, and my facebook pageis worth a look see http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Wicklessburners-Independant-Scentsy-UK-Consultants/168487369878456

    Good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,My business page is www.facebok.com/jolynnshobbyshop
    I would love Little Bee Buzz help w/ getting more business to my shop and have my shop more known

    ReplyDelete