Sunday, July 31, 2011

{Review} It Works! Ultimate Body Wrap

with Katie Jones

There is a reason why it works is in the name of this body wrap because it is as simple as that, it works! I have used a woven cloth style body wrap before and it left my skin nice a soft but I did not notice much of a change in inches. With this wrap not only did I notice a difference in my skin but after first removing the wrap I lost 2 and ½ inches. All that I did was make sure I was drinking enough water and put the wrap on for about an hour. I also continued to drink water for the next 2 days and I lost an extra inch. Over those days I did my normal routine of light work around the house and walk 3 dogs for about 45 minutes to an hour. Other then that I ate what I wanted and just kept my water intake up.
Another nice benefit was how my skin was as those that have lost weight know your skin looks sort of lose. Not a problem here I may still have a bit of a tummy but my skin looks youthful and tight!
I did take photos but I only had my camera phone and they did not turn out. But I could see more definition in my curves.  Even my sleepy husband noticed!

Here is some of the good stuff the deals!

For the month of August, if anyone places an autoship order with either a box of body wraps, chin wraps or defining gel on the order It Works! will give them $25 to use toward free product after Sept 1.

Anyone can place an order through Katie Jones’ account and receive wholesale prices for month of August.
Anyone who signs up as a Loyal Customer in August and has an order of $100+ will receive a free wrap (valued at $30)
Katie also gives fabulous wrap rewards...if you sign up to be a loyal customer, for every 4 people you refer to her, who signs up as a Loyal customer YOU will receive a box of wraps (4), box of facials (4), bottle of fat figthers or bottle of confianza for FREE.
Check out Katie’s website or fb page for more promos and information you don’t want to miss out! www.katiejones.itworks.net/amazing-products.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment