Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blessings Unlimited Page Review



Do you like direct sales parties? I, myself, do. I love going to the parties and seeing the product. I love receiving a catalog in the mail and going through to make my “wish list.” I have found a new company to love. It is called Blessings Unlimited. The company was founded in 2006 and continues to inspire lives every day. When you visit Tamara Carroll’s personal page at: http://www.myblessingsunlimited.net/tammycarroll/, you are greeted with a serene layout and all the information you need to know about the company. There is a slide show where you can easily navigate to view the new catalog, preview an exclusive collection, as well as check out the business starter kit. When you are done viewing all the amazing products, you can read the story about the company, join the team, or contact Tamara directly to host your own party and receive great hostess rewards! There is truly something for everyone on this site. From jewelry, home décor, stationery, and even fun things for the little ones, there is a “blessing” for everyone!  That is, if you can decide on just one item! I am in love with all things related to the kitchen, so I have included a photo of one of my favorite things. 

Not an easy decision, by the way. There are so many amazing items to choose from! So, if you are looking for great gift ideas (the holidays are JUST around the corner) go visit Tamara and let her know Little Bee Buzz sent you!! -Keli 


Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring.
Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment