Sunday, September 4, 2011

Scentsy Product Review for Kimberly Gibson


Scentsy Product Review

So I was recently lucky enough, and boy do I mean lucky enough, to do a product review of a Scentsy warmer and bar thanks to Kimberly Gibson. I had never tried one before. I was very interested in them, because not only was everyone raving about them but you have to admit they are SERIOUSLY cute!! I mean, come on, look at this beautiful warmer:
The warmer alone makes me smile, let alone the fact that it runs via lightbulb, not fire, which is a great thing when you have a curious toddler who can now reach up on counters! I'm a pretty down to earth, clean scent girl, so I chose the Just Breathe Scentsy bar. 
I totally did not make the wrong choice! What an amazing smell. The warmer is plugged in in my kitchen (probably one of the smelliest rooms in the house, after my teenage sons of course), after running the warmer with just one bar from the brick, within approx. 20 minutes, my whole house smells amazing! If this scent, or this warmer, is not to your liking fret not. With almost 100 warmers or scents to choose from they've got you covered. On a budget? There's the closeout section where you can get a deal! 

Kimberly is a single mother of two young boys, ages 2 and 4. She has a full-time job, that she loves, as a school bus driver. About 2 years ago the same thing happened to her that (she caused lol) happened to me. She purchased a warmer and bar and fell in L.O.V.E.! So in January of this year she decided to sell the product to spread the word on how amazing the product is. When asked why she thinks the product is so good she replied, "I love Scentsy because the warmers are safe to have around animals and children. The warmers, and wax, do not get so hot that if you touched them you would be burned. There is no flame so there is none of the toxins of a flame burning being put into your air. Also, the have a warmer to match any color scheme and 80+ long lasting scents!"

Well I think Kimberly summed that up pretty well! I'm a firm believer that if you don't use the product you sell it's obviously one you can't stand by. This just goes to show how much she believes in her product. Plus, you're doing your good deed by helping out a single mother trying hard to improve her life. Pop on over to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kimberly-Gibson-Florida-Independent-Scentsy-Consultant/102604519839641 to visit her Facebook page or https://kimgibson.scentsy.us/home to go directly to her Scentsy website. Be sure to tell her Melissa said "HI!". She truly is a sweet person and will help you in any way she can.
"Don't worry, be happy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment