Monday, June 6, 2011

Grand Opening!

Welcome my little honeybees!

Today is the official grand opening of Little Bee Buzz.  I realize there are several other blogs/pages/sites out there that do exactly what I do.  I'm hoping to make this a unique experience for you though and I truly desire for you to enjoy yourselves here!

If you're reading this, you likely already follow my Facebook page.  If you don't...well...please do!  As it is a brand new page, I don't have the URL set up yet (5 more likes!)...  so for now the link is:  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hp#!/pages/Little-Bee-Buzz/204181636292204

Here are my goals and plans for this page:

  • Always FREE for fans to advertise on my wall - within reason. 
  • Create a large fanbase and lead guided "Spread Some Honey" tours of selected pages
  • Offer in-depth reviews of products & services for small business owners
  • Network, Network, Network!
  • Host Link Love parties
  • Assist with giveaway shoutouts and "Like-goal" requests
  • Provide feedback & tips for businesses requesting them
  • Offer small business owners marketing articles/tips/facebook how-to's
And much, much more!

I hope you'll stick around and see what we have to offer in the future. 

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment