Tuesday, June 21, 2011

{REVIEW} KmS Mineral Essential Cosmetics


KmS Mineral Essentials Cosmetics
 
About The Company:

KmS is mineral makeup in it's most purest form. Our mineral makeup is made with 100% natural minerals from the earth and specially formulated for those with sensitive skin. Our cosmetics are paraben free, free of talc, fragrance oils, chemicals and preservatives. Irritant-free, our products are the perfect choice for all skin types, including those that have Acne or Rosacea. Our mineral makeup offers superior coverage, is incredibly long wearing, waterproof/sweat proof and protects your skin with natural SPF protection. It's what makes KmS the best mineral makeup on the market today.


KmS Mineral Essentials is committed to matching you with quality mineral makeup that best fits your individual needs. We pride ourselves in providing our clients with exceptional customer service by offering
foundation samples, free standard shipping on all orders domestic and international (with the exception of Minerals Mate purchases). Additionally, a personalized makeup consultation service is available to you free of charge; something you won't find anywhere else on the market. Find out why our clients around the world find our outstanding customer service second to none! Contact us today at beautifulskin@kmsmineralessentials.com.
 
 
-----------------------------


To start my review of this company I will first and foremost point out the initiative businesses show by having their products reviewed.  Having your product reviewed by a "mom" blog or "housewife" blog is the modern form of product endorsement.  
 
Customer Interaction:  CEO/Founder Kristi scores a 10 out of 10! She was quick to respond via email, friendly and professional.  We were "right down to business", there was no hesitation or delay period.  Though I had my choice of eyeshadow colors to sample I asked Kristi to suggest one based on a quick description of my complexion, eye and hair color.  And I must say, she chose greatly!

Shipping Turnaround:  SUPER fast!  I received my sample in 3 days! 

Product:  Incredible.  I received a full size sample (not just a smudge on a card) of Mineral eye shadow in Cafe Au Lait. A coppery warm color. 


(Sorry, I really need my brows done)

Now I am FAR from a makeup artist.  In fact I taught myself to apply makeup as my mother passed away before I started using it.  So basic & simple are definitely my style.  Here I'm just wearing the Cafe Au Lait shadow, dark brown liner and mascara.  

The color Kristi suggested went great with my fair complexion and dark blue/green eyes. 


The color had a bit of shimmer to it without being too loud.  It was light enough to use for day or it could be dressed up for evening also.  

Now, I noted on the KmS website that they boast about staying power.  And I must say AMEN!  This shadow stayed PUT through my "preggo in summer" sweating and a nap!  No creases, no flaking, no smudging or fading.  I put it on in the morning and it was exactly the same that night.  Very Very impressed. 

I was also impressed with how lightweight it is.  This was my first experience with mineral makeup. I noted right on the jar that it contains only: Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxide and Kaolin Clay.  

KmS offers a large variety of Eye Shadow Pigments:




As well as lots of other cosmetics and skin care--all at "Mom-budget" friendly pricing!  I will definitely be looking to her for my makeup purchases in the future.  

Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment