Wednesday, June 15, 2011

{REVIEW} Hair Brained Creations

 



A note from Ali, the shop owner:
It started in March of this year, and I started this business because I wanted so extra income for me and my family. AND I'm completely in LOVE with crocheting :) I have 5 kiddos 4 of them 5 and under :) and I wanted to be a SAHM but try to supplement my hubby's income so that he wasn't working 16 hour days! :). It really was an accident I posted one of my creations on FB with a cruddy phone pic and it just went BOOM! I have been SO blessed I have met the nicest people on FB and have some really great FANS and FRIENDS!
 
 
 
Our Review:
We received several bows & bands from HBC. I was immediately impressed with the friendliness of Ali-the owner-and her readiness to spread the word about her fantastic business, even if it meant giving out free products! Everyone loves freebies, so having the willingness to provide them to your fans creates loyalty and boosts morale.
I noted the soft quality of the materials used and the quality craftsmanship that went into each item.

Each of the hair clips can be attached to a crocheted headband, giving you several options and styles with minimal pieces.
 


 
HBC offers several color options and styles-with nothing TOO over the top. Simple designs that can be worn on a daily basis, for outside play or dressed up for parties.

As a business HBC is always running promotions, offering prizes, sponsoring giveaways and helping out the fellow-business-owner via Flash Auctions on the Wall.

All in all, the Little Bee finds this business to be 100% BUZZworthy.


LINKS:

HBC Blog
HBC Facebook Page
HBC Etsy Shop 
Contact HBC
  

No comments:

Post a Comment