Thursday, August 25, 2011

Product Review of Carousel Creations Soaps and Sundries



As a business owner, you come across many other businesses. Whether to "check out" the competition or to place an order of your own. Every once in awhile you run across a business that you fall in love with. You know you're not supposed to have favorites, just like with your children, but it happens. For me it happened with Judy and her business Carousel Creations Soaps and Sundries. I had asked my fans, on my business page, for input on whom I could go to for a good, all-natural face soap. They pointed me in her direction. I asked her a few questions to help point me in the direction of what I was looking for. She suggested the carrot soap, so I ordered it. I am pretty hard to please LOL, so when I received it in the mail I was a little put off by the presentation  since it just arrived in the envelope not wrapped up like a present with a pretty bow :) But I used it and am ever so thankful I did! It put any doubts I had to rest. I am thirty something and still tend to get breakouts, how embarrassing at this age. The soap cleared it up!! So I ordered it for my teenage son. Two weeks later his face is on the way to recovery from teenage acne too.




So I suggested to her (actually begged and pleaded :)) to do a product review. She sent me a few ends of her current stock of soap, along with a drying clay soap she suggested my son use once a week to hasten along the treatment (see I told you, she's AMAZING). In the package was:
  • Raspberry Vanilla 
  • Pomegranate Punch 
  • Fruit Smoothie 
  • Cherry Almond  
  • Oatmeal Milk & Honey 
  • A tube of lavender raw sugar scrub 
When I got the package I quickly opened it, like a child at Christmas lol. The smell was HEAVENLY! I did suggest other packaging to her, but she let me know that due to the way the soaps are made wrapping them in plastic to "pretty them up" locks moisture in to the soap, which is no good for it. Then she reminded me, gently, not to judge a book by it's cover. Good thing too, because once again in testing the product, I was not disappointed! I set the soap out on the counter for a day to dry, like this,


and my daughter and husfriend thought it was cookies! We all had a great time using it. It really smells so good. It is good quality soap. Aside from the smell it does also get amazing "soapability".

Look at all those bubbles! Ok, so I think I've raved enough about the product. The woman behind it is just as awesome. She's a nice, sweet woman, who will be more than happy to work with you. No, I don't know her personally, she didn't pay me to write nice things. I am just a regular, happy customer.
So head on over to www.facebook.com/carouselcreationsonline and tell one of my top 3 favorite stores Melissa sent you to say "Hi!"
Have an amazing day! "Don't worry, be happy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment